FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

How's it going?

We've had a lot of life changes around here.  Some positive and some not so much.  But I believe that good comes out of everything if we have faith. :)

Sarah got married this summer and has been on a whirlwind honeymoon!  So if you are in the market for a premade template you might have a bit of a wait as a result.

Misty's husband has been suffering from serious health issues that have taken up the majority of her spare time so she is not very active in the business currently.  Hopefully that will change down the road.

I spent the beginning quarter of the year teaching full-time and helping my mom care for my dad as he suffered from advanced dementia/Alzheimer's and terminal cancer while doing what I could around here as well.  Needless to say, things got a tad bit neglected.

As a result of my father's death (and that of my way too young brother-in-law last summer) as well as some of my own health issues, I have cut way back on my design business.  

Not because I don't love it and don't enjoy it and all that, but it had literally become a full-time job in addition to my teaching full-time.  That is both a blessing and a curse I tell you.  That means people like my work.  Thank you!!  But that means I'm working instead of spending time with those I love.  Boo hoo!

Life is too short for that because we aren't guaranteed anything.

So I'm being very choosey.  Doing lots of updates for previous clients.  Limiting the new clients I take on, etc.  If you want a blog with Melonheadz clip art I got you covered!  If you don't mind waiting...great!

I want everyone who sent prayers my way while my dad was sick and dying to know I felt them. The kindness that people showed me blew me away.  Really!  There were days when I didn't feel like I could go on and had to tell a potential client that I couldn't help them and their response lifted me up enough to get through the rest of the day.

So thank you everyone!!

PS I'm still working on catching up with everything from that time so I apologize if you haven't heard back from me yet!

1 comment

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss. Good for you for spending time with the ones you love. They should always come first and are the most important thing! When you have time...............I messed up my titles for my pages somehow. The font is not large like it used to be and looks silly on my blog. No rush though because I messed it up about a month ago. lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.