FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin' ~ Updated

Not too long ago, Alison bought one of our premade blog designs.  It was great for her because it had a rose, a butterfly, stars, and music incorporated in it.

But like a lot of people, Alison decided it was time for an update.

Our job was to try and find something in the colors that Alison loved that would also coordinate with her favorite elements from the original design.

I'm pretty sure Alison didn't think it was possible (at least for awhile).

But it finally all came together as you can see!



3 comments

  1. I LOVE my new design! Thank you so, so, so much, Erika! Your patience definitely saved my sanity. I'm not quite sure how you step into peoples' minds and create exactly what they want, but alas, you did it. It's just perfect for me and so very fun! I truly appreciate all your hard work on my update!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ladies,
    John, my husband, and I are interested in getting a quote from you to help us design our blog (in wordpress). Our blog name is www.theteacherteam.com. Our email address is:
    theteacherteam@gmail.com. I sent a private fb message to you last night:)
    Hoping to hear from you:)
    Carol Beaumont

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.