FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Canadian Made First Grade


Ms. Shipclark waned a fun Canadian-themed blog with a twist of western fun in the colors of red and blue. This was one of those designs that I thought we couldn't possibly bring all the ideas together but we did. Love how unique and fun this is!!
I am truly grateful to all of you ladies for getting this set up so quickly for me.  Now I have to make time to learn how to use it all!  It was simply overwhelming to learn how to create all of this on my own.  I was impressed at how well you listened to what I wanted and how easily you made changes until it was exactly what I wanted.  I'm looking forward to becoming a blogger and sharing my experiences as I look for ways to engage and empower my first grade students.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.