FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Laughing with Lane




Sarah sent me an email asking me if it was possible to customize one of our premade templates as it was almost perfect for her. OF COURSE! We try to do anything we can to make all of our designs unique to you. We added in a Melonheadz from the Giggles and Grins collection as this little sweetpea looks like one of her students who is always laughing. It took a premade design and made it completely unique!

I began blogging over a year ago as a way to reflect and share the happenings in my first grade classroom. I was starting at a new school so I thought it would be a great way to document my new adventure! I have loved the opportunity this blog has given me to reflect, share, and meet a whole new world of wonderfully creative teachers!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.