FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After


I am so excited about this design! Vicky was one of my first bloggy friends. I admired her soooo much and now she has asked us to create her design. Stop in and leave her a comment. Tell her Misty (and Erika) said she has too much cuteness to share!
My blog Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After wears many hats! I love to blog about my family life as a mother and wife. I also enjoy sharing traditions my precious mom started in my life and carry them on through her legacy. Lastly and certainly not least I blog about teaching ideas that I use in my classroom and products I create as well as freebies. I hope you swing on by... I love sharing and collaborating! 
As a side note **Erika, Misty and Nikki do amazing work collaborating on blog design - I am in LOVE with mine. If you are looking for a redesign you need to visit Honey Bunch Blog Designs for sure!

2 comments

  1. Thanks again ladies -- you girls rock for sure! It has been a wonderful experience and I couldn't be happier. xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies ~ I can't even tell you how many compliments I've gotten on my blog and I love telling everyone who did it. :o)
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.