FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Little Bird Kindergarten

Pink and White Bird Design

Pam had an idea of exactly what she wanted. She fell in love with the adorable little bird wearing a crown and tried to create the perfect design for her site. But alas... the pieces just would not come together for her. She came to us searching for assistance. To make the design more complicated, the graphic artist for her pieces is no longer creating scrapbook kits and had stopped selling them. After much searching we found 1 place who still had a few of her designs left! They also had just the thing to bring this little bird to life!

The name for her blog comes from the book Rocket Learned to Read by Tad Hills. Pam states "some years ago when I began reading this book to my students they related me to the bird in the book (she was the teacher). It was so very endearing to me, so Little Bird Kindergarten was born! I wanted a design that reflects my affection for the sweet spirit of Kindergarten kids and my affection for all things letters, words, and reading."


In addition to her blog, Pam need matching items for her Teachers Pay Teachers store. We created a matching set for her use and they came out so cute I just had to share! The first one is the large banner to welcome you to her store and the second one is the small one that appears just below the categories on the left hand side.



1 comment

  1. You girls are awesome! I am so happy with the way my blog turned out, and you have been SO great to work with! Thanks for your patience with all of my requests and emails!! xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.