FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Teaching 4 Real

Greens, Blues, and Pinks


I asked Pamela to share some information about her blog with all of us. She says "I've been searching for the perfect blog design for months! I'm a southern girl who started this blog as a way to reach out and give other teachers real and practical ideas they can use in the classroom. I want teachers to be able to feel they can use an idea immediately. :) I have fun in my classroom and think the adorable design really does match my personality and style. Those who know me will agree!"

I love her design and am so excited to be a new follower. I just love her Common Core Videos section. Stop in and check out this fabulous new site!

1 comment

  1. I love my new design!!!! You all are awesome to work with! Thank you so much for giving me a new look. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.