FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Teacher's Goldmine

Black and Gold



Susie asked us to create a black and gold design featuring sparkling gold apples. I think this is one of the most difficult designs we have done to date as the original graphics selected were all wrong for the design. The design options process is really the key to the whole design. It takes just the right pieces to create the perfect look for each person. We finally ended up combing pieces from several sites and custom designing others. The final product was worth the work. Totally love it!

Stop by to visit Susie and see what treasures are in store for you at the Teacher's Goldmine!

2 comments

  1. What an ADORABLE layout. I am in love!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Honey Bunch Team really captured my vision and I am getting some great comments about my website design. I love gold as you can probably tell. It makes me feel rich and wealthy and I like that kind of feeling:)Thank you so much Honey Bunch! $150 Goldmine Giveaway for teachers - Lots of teacher supplies and gifts - ends in February-
    www.teachergoldmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.