FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Stickers and Staples

Premade Template


Katy saw our latest templates and instantly fell in love and gobbled this one up! I warned you our templates go fast! I think it is because we sell them once so you are guaranteed not to see it anywhere else. So close to a custom design but at budget prices. Plus... you can now buy a gift certificate and give the gift of a custom look to your favorite blogging buddy. They can choose any template they like and we are still creating more!

I asked Katy to share some about her blog and her. She says "I'm currently in my eighth year of teaching! I spent seven of those in third grade, and I'm now in my first year of teaching second. I love to blog about things going on in my room, freebies, ideas I have come across, etc. I love this teaching community and the inspiration it brings!"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.