FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

Beach Themed and ME!



Gina is a native Floridian who spends every moment she can at the beach. She wanted a design that included her at the beach with her lesson plans (as usual) and her two cute pugs by her side. I absolutely love how this came together!

I asked Gina to share a little about herself and her blog. She says, "I've been a teacher for 23 years, and I started blogging as a way to share, connect, and collaborate with my colleagues. The minute I decided to start a blog I knew the beach had to be a part of it. I'm very happy with my blog name and my new design. It is so ME!!"

1 comment

  1. Thank you Misty and Erika! I'm thrilled with my design. It is really a pleasure working with you!!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.