FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

The Lower Elementary Cottage

City meet Country


Lisa is a city girl teaching elementary school in a cottage in the country! I am serious.... it really is a cottage just take a look at this picture of her school....


This is also the inspiration behind her blog title. She wanted a design that mixed both her personality, a little bit of bling, and the cottage she adores. It came out an amazing blend. She also works with Autistic children (something near and dear to my heart as well) and wanted to share this with all of her readers. As it didn't quite mix in with the design, we used the same button as on my personal site for hers. Someday we both hope their is a cure!

Stop in and say hello when you have a moment!

2 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE all of your blog designs! You are so creative! I actually designed my own blog.. but it is nothing compared to your creativity!

    I have nominated you for the Leibster award! Stop on by my blog to read more about it! {I hope you follow me if you are not already following me - I love following you!}

    thewildthingslearn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster award. Come see what it is all about. a basket full of apples

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.