FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Ms. Kerri and Her Krazy Klass

"My little bookworm"

When Kerri contacted us for her design, she did just as all of our clients do.... she completed the questionnaire with her vision and sent it back. I then began the hunt to find the perfect thing for her but nothing ever felt just right. I sent Kerri the link to our approved designers list and she began to look around. Then she found the perfect kit... completely different from her vision but oh so perfect! Her husband refers to her as "my little bookworm" and so it was love upon first site.

This happens more often than one would think so I like to send a variety of kits along with the ones I think are the exact fit. Sometimes the exact fit is it and sometimes you just "know it when you see it."

Kerri previously taught Kindergarten but is moving up to first grade this year. She is also a new bride and shares both her life and teaching adventures.


1 comment

  1. I love my new design! Thank you guys so much for all your help! It's perfect!
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.