FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Mrs. Poland's Class

Learning is an Adventure!


Welcome to my classroom at long last! For my thesis, I have to create a website as a primary method of communication with my parents that supports my philosophy of education. It is a tall order for such a small site. I originally built this site in Weebly but while the content was "satisfactory" (missing requirements... I have another month, I am getting there. Gesh!) the design was not. I needed Erika!

She tried Weebly but then we discovered why it costs so much to design a site there and decided to relocate the site to Blogger. It is no easy chore! This site is over 80 pages of information for parents and students and I am still moving the pages but Erika is amazing. I highly recommend you stop in and check it out. 

While most of us were away enjoying the summer.... Erika went to design school! This site has a lot of neat new features... a footer, drop down menus, and more. I love visiting it as it truly is like walking into another world where anything is possible!

We have received a lot of questions about what a classroom website should look like, what information it should contain, etc... As I do not get my own class until the 2013/2014 school year - this classroom has been left open for you to view and gain ideas. I hope it helps.

1 comment

  1. I LOVE this design. Too bad we didn't find that kit earlier - it probably could have worked for my old blog title.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.