FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Melonheadz LDS Illustrations

Part 2 


Typically each of our designs is unique but twice this week we have been approached with the question of "What if I have multiple blogs that are interconnected?" We try to meet the unique needs of each of our clients so in order to create similar sites for more than one location, we went to the person with the copyrights to the elements of the design and asked for special permission.

This is the second of four designs we are working on for Nikki. If you notice, it is very similar in style and colors to the last one I showed you but the custom clip art has been changed to give it its own unique personality. All four sites have also had restructuring done to provide ease for the client.

If you love Melonheadz Illustrating, it is my pleasure to introduce you to another place to find her designs!


1 comment

  1. I LOVE it!!! You are my heroes! My blogs are FANTASTIC! Love you guys :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.