FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

The Elementary Adventure

 Jungle Themed
Bold Pinks, Purples, Blues, and Greens


I am so excited for Erin. Next week she is getting married and this week she has a new blog design. This woman is incredible!! I could not think about anything prior to my wedding except for making sure all the details were handled. Everything else got lost in the whirlwind that my life was at the time.

Erin asked for a mix of bright colors and jungle animals. We contacted Michelle at the 3AM teacher to help us get just the right elements to make Erin's vision come alive. It is funky and fun. Erin is relatively new to blogging, so stop by and join in her adventures.



1 comment

  1. Y'all are the BEST! Thank you for making this such a breeze! :) It's only 9 days away now and I'm at a conference for my county. My life couldn't get any crazier! :)


    Elementary Adventure

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.