FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Dandelions & Dragonflies

Red, Black, & White
Polka Dots
Dandelions & Dragonflies


I am so excited about this design! If you read my personal blog, you know that I am a graduate student changing careers and pursuing both my certification and a degree in education. Part of that process is to create a thesis based off of an imaginary classroom full of kids. Welll.... my imagination needs visuals to help! I was so excited when I stumbled upon Jessica's classroom and feel in love. It was everything I dreamed of and more. So I wrote to her, asking if I can use her classroom as the basis of my thesis and she said yes! We became quick friends after that.

Imagine my surprise when she asked me... if Erika and I would create a design for her. I already told her when I grow up I want to be just like her and when I get a my first classroom she should just bring all her stuff over and save me the work! Of course we would create a design for her. Once again, we needed the help of Melonheadz Illustrating to create the perfect pieces to go with this special design.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.