FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Circus Themed Classrooms!

The school year is over...  and already many of us have begun to reflect upon what we can do next year. Some are redesigning lesson plans while others are redesigning classrooms. Each of us is different with our own unique style!

As a kid I always loved the circus. The bright colors and the laughter was enough to excite me. Check out these amazing classroom ideas with the Circus in mind...



When I was out shopping the other day I found some great things to go with the circus theme at Hobby Lobby! They had all kinds of stuff in the party section for CHEAP!

Why not create a blog to go with your classroom theme? Check out our latest premade template!

And here is the post separator!  Isn't it cute?


What theme are you going to be using to decorate your classroom this year?

5 comments

  1. This is sooo cute!! I am going to use an ocean/beach theme.

    Jennifer
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors! I had never considered doing a classroom theme before, but I think I'm going to try some Safari/Animal Print decor next year. I teach 6th grade, so something a little "older" is good. Plus...I'm stuck with tons of green cabinets and green walls, so I need something that won't clash.

    Corrina
    Diary of a Sixth Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea! This year I will be doing a frog theme. let's see how it goes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog you have. I just found you and I am your newest follower!
    Love the colors in this classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.