FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Twins, Teaching, & Tacos

Bright, Vibrant Colors 
A Cute Taco 
Polka Dots & Stripe 


 I have to admit when I first heard Elisabeth's vision for her blog I had no idea how we were going to do it. These things just did not seem to go together. We started off by looking for the perfect colors for her design kit, something with stripes and polka dots and bright vibrant colors. We found the perfect thing but the question was how to tie it in with tacos and where do you find cute taco clip art? 

The 3AM Teacher once again came to my rescue with her brilliant designs. I sent over the design kit and said "can you make cute tacos to match this?" and she did! She even made a taco butterfly!! Erika added a few of her own custom creations to the design and pulled it all together brilliantly! I love how fun this came out!
Elisabeth has been an educator for 8 years and is currently teaching 3rd grade. She is a wife and mother to twin 16 month old girls. She also never misses Monday Night Tacos! I love how she included that into her blog. We covered teaching and tacos with the header but couldn't leave out the twins... so we added them to her signature (twin limes).  Be sure to stop by and say hi!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.