FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Teacher Technotopia!

Preppy Black & Green
A Cute Alligator & Technology

This is another design that I have worried over until I saw it completed and fell in love with it. It is so light and refreshing. I love how the gray and green work together. It is preppy, graphic, and whimsical all in one! The alligator eating the iPad is a custom creation by Michelle, The 3AM Teacher! I love her work!

Sandi has an amazing sight full of information on how to incorporate technology in the classroom. If you are looking for some ways to do this... stop bye and check her out.



1 comment

  1. My computer has been down and I have been working like a mad woman to get it fixed....I had not seen this!! It turned out sooo cute...Erika..You R Fabulous!!!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.