FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Learning is Bliss

Teacher Appreciation Winner!
Premade Template

We so often here how teaching is a thankless job. On Monday this week, I walked into a middle school to sub and said "Happy Teacher Appreciation Week" to one of the teachers. Her response "not like anyone will notice." I realized at that moment how truly blessed I am to be a part of teacher blogland where we recognize each other for all the things that others seem to overlook.

Perhaps its just me but I love making others happy! I am so excited about a week's worth of giveaways just to show you all how much Erika and I value all you do day in and day out, above and beyond anything we learned in college. Each day you make a difference and we hope our tokens of affection have made a difference as well. 

It is with pleasure that I introduce you to Marcia - a new blogger and upper elementary teacher! Stop by when you have a moment to see what she is up to!


1 comment

  1. Thank you for the beautiful new blog design. It has made my week! I wrote a post about your design work.
    Learning in Bliss

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.