FAQ

PRICES

PORTFOLIO

Eberopolis

Travel or International theme
Modern yet fun
Blues, Purples, & Grays

When I first started reading through Alison's requests for her new look and then visited her site, I just knew the perfect kit for her but it was different than her request. I took the gamble and sent it to her along with items that fit her request. I have found that sometimes, what we want isn't always what we originally think and this was true for Alison. 

Instead of blues and purples, we have reds and pinks but kept the grays. Instead of a travel or international theme, we focused on technology. Alison has been a blogger for awhile but is just now posting regularly. Her site is filed with a lot of great information on how to incorporate iPads and technology into reading and writing and this blog fits her perfectly.


1 comment

  1. Thanks for the feature and for doing such an awesome job on my blog. I couldn't be happier with the result!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.